The most read stories on Left Foot Forward this week
1. Some grim reading for George Osborne – Carl Packman
2. The Tories won’t let parents have a say in their children’s education – Annie Powell
3. Could Osborne’s budget plans actually work? – Alfie Stirling
4. Comment: Labour needs to reform the way it is funded – Stella Creasy
5. Tories and UKIP vote against EU strategy on LGBT rights – Catherine BearderLike this article? Sign up to Left Foot Forward's weekday email for the latest progressive news and comment - and support campaigning journalism by making a donation today.
Leave a Reply