The most read stories on Left Foot Forward this week
1. The Emperor’s New Clothes review: simplistic, but so what? – James Bloodworth
2. The NUS should not work with CAGE – Haras Rafiq
3. Cameron tax law could cause ‘monumental damage’ says bank – James Bloodworth
4. David Cameron met with anti-gay pastor who believes in witches – Adam Barnett
5. There are big differences between Labour and Conservatives – the IFS just proved it – James BloodworthLike this article? Sign up to Left Foot Forward's weekday email for the latest progressive news and comment - and support campaigning journalism by making a donation today.