The most read articles on Left Foot Forward this week.
The most read stories on Left Foot Forward this week:
1. Migration Watch and the Daily Express are dangerously close to open racism – James Bloodworth
2. Free speech is a right, but a platform is not – Niamh McIntyre and Anna Burn
3. Boris plans to hit the most vulnerable young people with his cuts – Andrew Dismore
4. Disabled people wait 118,000 years longer than IDS intended – Neil Coyle
5. What exactly does Ed Miliband think it means to be a ‘working person’? – Annnie PowellLike this article? Sign up to Left Foot Forward's weekday email for the latest progressive news and comment - and support campaigning journalism by making a donation today.
Leave a Reply