The most read articles on Left Foot Forward this week.
The most read stories on Left Foot Forward this week:
1. Why are we blaming girls for the actions of predatory men? – Iram Ramzan
2. An open letter to the Labour Movement – Left Foot Forward
3. The myth of migrants ‘flocking’ to Britain’s ‘soft touch’ benefits system – James Bloodworth
4. Moral outrage about the Living Wage isn’t enough: it must be backed by legal muscle – Natalie Bennett
5. The anti-immigration voices have lost the economic argument – James BloodworthLike this article? Sign up to Left Foot Forward's weekday email for the latest progressive news and comment - and support campaigning journalism by making a donation today.
Leave a Reply