We continue the countdown of the ten best videos of 2011 with Owen Jones versus the public sector strikers.
Join Left Foot Forward as we look over the year that was, and count down our ten favourite videos of 2011…
When the public sector went on strike on November 30th, only one man could counter the fear, uncertainty, and doubt spread by the right-wing press: Owen Jones. He bloody loves socialism, and headed down to show solidarity.
Unfortunately, on the way there he read the Daily Mail, and took a turn for the worse:
• Watch Cameron’s pathetic ‘condemnation’ of Clarkson’s sick comments – Shamik Das, December 1st 2011
• Why are lollipop ladies paying to cancel the bankers’ bonus tax? – Brendan Barber, November 30th 2011
• Four myths about today’s strike: Busted – Alex Hern, November 30th 2011
• Look Left – Workers prepare to fight slasher Osborne – Shamik Das, November 25th 2011
• Hutton repeats his big fat lie on public sector pensions – Alex Hern, November 4th 2011
Leave a Reply