We begin the countdown of the ten best videos of 2011 with Number 10: Matt “how do you sleep at night” Baker and his needling of David Cameron.
From now until the end of the year, Left Foot Forward will be counting down our top ten videos of 2011; join us as we look over the year that was…
In March this year, the question on everyone’s lips was: “Is Matt Baker a secret socialist, or is he just even less on the ball than one would expect from a One Show presenter?”
Like this article? Sign up to Left Foot Forward's weekday email for the latest progressive news and comment - and support campaigning journalism by making a donation today.
• Five reasons to oppose the welfare bill – Daniel Elton, December 12th 2011
• George Osborne is the downgraded chancellor of a deflationary government – William Bain MP, December 8th 2011
• UK growth down as IMF warn deficit reduction should not be at the expense of growth – Shamik Das, October 5th 2011
• Another broken Tory promise: 31 Sure Start centres have already closed – Shamik Das, July 27th 2011
• The shocking impact of Osborne’s heartless cuts on the disabled – Sue Marsh, June 6th 2011