The Fair Pay Network has launched a new video as part of its campaign to push for a living wage in the UK.
As Britain teeters on the brink of a double-dip recession, we know that it will be the poorest who are hurt the most.
You can contact the Fair Pay Network here.
Like this article? Sign up to Left Foot Forward's weekday email for the latest progressive news and comment - and support campaigning journalism by becoming a Left Foot Forward Supporter today.
• Pay increases by just 2.3 per cent in the last three months – Tony Burke, November 23rd 2011
• Unless pay gaps are reduced, we’ll end up with Victorian levels of inequality – Shamik Das, November 22nd 2011
• High pay damages our economy – Duncan Exley, October 28th 2011
• As top pay soars, the 99% are left behind – Will Straw, October 28th 2011
• Lifting the lid on Low Pay Britain – Lee Savage, October 4th 2011