The Fair Pay Network has launched a new video as part of its campaign to push for a living wage in the UK.
As Britain teeters on the brink of a double-dip recession, we know that it will be the poorest who are hurt the most.
You can contact the Fair Pay Network here.
• Pay increases by just 2.3 per cent in the last three months – Tony Burke, November 23rd 2011
• Unless pay gaps are reduced, we’ll end up with Victorian levels of inequality – Shamik Das, November 22nd 2011
• High pay damages our economy – Duncan Exley, October 28th 2011
• As top pay soars, the 99% are left behind – Will Straw, October 28th 2011
• Lifting the lid on Low Pay Britain – Lee Savage, October 4th 2011
Like this article? Left Foot Forward relies on support from readers to sustain our progressive journalism. Can you become a supporter for £5 a month?
Leave a Reply