The Fair Pay Network has launched a new video as part of its campaign to push for a living wage in the UK.
As Britain teeters on the brink of a double-dip recession, we know that it will be the poorest who are hurt the most.
You can contact the Fair Pay Network here.
• Pay increases by just 2.3 per cent in the last three months – Tony Burke, November 23rd 2011
• Unless pay gaps are reduced, we’ll end up with Victorian levels of inequality – Shamik Das, November 22nd 2011
• High pay damages our economy – Duncan Exley, October 28th 2011
• As top pay soars, the 99% are left behind – Will Straw, October 28th 2011
• Lifting the lid on Low Pay Britain – Lee Savage, October 4th 2011
As you’re here, we have something to ask you. What we do here to deliver real news is more important than ever. But there’s a problem: we need readers like you to chip in to help us survive. We deliver progressive, independent media, that challenges the right’s hateful rhetoric. Together we can find the stories that get lost.
We’re not bankrolled by billionaire donors, but rely on readers chipping in whatever they can afford to protect our independence. What we do isn’t free, and we run on a shoestring. Can you help by chipping in as little as £1 a week to help us survive? Whatever you can donate, we’re so grateful - and we will ensure your money goes as far as possible to deliver hard-hitting news.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.