1. Improved Finances: Half national debt by 2014 and get the public finances in order.
2. Improved Future: Industrial activism coupled with investment in skills, education and in work training to help people and companies through the recession.
3. Improved Public Services: Efficient public services ensuring there are no fewer teachers, doctors, nurses and police officers under a Fourth Term Labour Government.
4. Improved Communities: Place the police at the Heart of their Communities, ensure more convictions in a reformed court system and invest in opportunities for young people.
5. Improved Governance: Votes at 16, House of Lords Reform, Electoral Reform, Mayors for Local Authorities and ward devolution to local councillors.
Leave a Reply