1. Improved Finances: Half national debt by 2014 and get the public finances in order.
2. Improved Future: Industrial activism coupled with investment in skills, education and in work training to help people and companies through the recession.
3. Improved Public Services: Efficient public services ensuring there are no fewer teachers, doctors, nurses and police officers under a Fourth Term Labour Government.
4. Improved Communities: Place the police at the Heart of their Communities, ensure more convictions in a reformed court system and invest in opportunities for young people.
5. Improved Governance: Votes at 16, House of Lords Reform, Electoral Reform, Mayors for Local Authorities and ward devolution to local councillors.
Richard AngellLike this article? Sign up to Left Foot Forward's weekday email for the latest progressive news and comment - and support campaigning journalism by making a donation today.