The most read articles on Left Foot Forward this week.
This week’s most read:
1. 3 *actual* reasons people go on strike (as opposed to those invented by the press) – James Bloodworth
2. The student loan sell-off is reviving the student movement – Calum McGregor
3. Boris, not Bob Crow, is the one behaving outrageously – James Bloodworth
4. Is George Galloway really the authentic voice of all Muslims everywhere? – Carl Packman
5. Government slammed for giving ‘false impression’ of flood investment – James BloodworthLike this article? Sign up to Left Foot Forward's weekday email for the latest progressive news and comment - and support campaigning journalism by making a donation today.