The most read articles on Left Foot Forward this week.
Here are this week’s most read articles:
1. Why are Wonga speaking at a Labour policy meeting on household debt? – James Bloodworth
2. Hugo Chavez’s legacy: the good, the bad and the ugly – James Bloodworth
3. Just three EU countries saw bigger drop in living standards than UK in past two years – Left Foot Forward
4. Does Britain really want to be associated with Belarus on human rights? – James Bloodworth
5. Five things David Cameron doesn’t want you to know about the Bedroom Tax – James Bloodworth
• Sign up to our weekly email.Like this article? Sign up to Left Foot Forward's weekday email for the latest progressive news and comment - and support campaigning journalism by making a donation today.