The most read articles on Left Foot Forward this week.
Here are this week’s most read articles:
1. The Left and Israel: Ed Miliband just pressed reset – Alan Johnson
2. The Bedroom Tax: let’s make it Cameron’s Poll Tax – James Bloodworth
3. The Falkland Islanders have spoken: the world (and the left) must listen – James Hallwood
4. Hugo Chavez: what the media are saying – Left Foot Forward
5. Debt has become a convenient cover for ideological cuts – Ranjit Sidhu
• Sign up to our email service.Like this article? Sign up to Left Foot Forward's weekday email for the latest progressive news and comment - and support campaigning journalism by making a donation today.