The most read articles on Left Foot Forward this week.
Here are this week’s most read articles:
1. How to write a Dan Hodges column: a step by step guide – James Bloodworth
3. Acora Ltd insults women with shockingly sexist advert, then botches apology – Claudia Tomlinson
4. Will the end of Quantitative Easing trigger a second crisis? – Ranjit Sidhu
5. How can a company go bust owing £58 million in tax? – Richard Murphy
• Sign up to our email service.Like this article? Sign up to Left Foot Forward's weekday email for the latest progressive news and comment - and support campaigning journalism by making a donation today.