The most read articles on Left Foot Forward this week.
Here are this week’s most read articles:
1. We must all fight the deadly ignorance about Type 1 diabetes – Fiona Twycross AM
2. Comment: Leveson: Who guards the guardians? – Dr Kailash Chand OBE
3. The economic costs and real life consequences of the social housing crunch – Kevin Gulliver, Human City Institute
4. What is E-1 and why do the international community care so much? – Seph Brown, The Council for Arab British Understanding
5. Osborne’s silence on child poverty speaks volumes – Alison Garnham, Child Poverty Action Group
• Sign up to our email service.Like this article? Sign up to Left Foot Forward's weekday email for the latest progressive news and comment - and support campaigning journalism by making a donation today.
Leave a Reply