We'd like to wish all our readers a very Merry Christmas and a fantastic 2013!
Left Foot Forward will be taking a break over Christmas and New Year, during which blogging will be light, with normal service resuming on Wednesday, January 2nd.
These were the most read articles of 2012:
10. Fuel strike dispute: The view from the driver’s cab – March 30th
8. Greece is a smokescreen to hide the mother of all bank bailouts – February 21st
5. The document A4E doesn’t want you to see – March 5th
4. Rangers FC: How a market leader went bust – February 22nd
1. Maryland madness: 14-year-old girl’s birthday wish? “Ban gay marriage” – February 2nd
We’d like to wish all our readers a very Merry Christmas and a fantastic 2013! 🙂Like this article? Sign up to Left Foot Forward's weekday email for the latest progressive news and comment - and support campaigning journalism by making a donation today.
Leave a Reply