The most read articles on Left Foot Forward this week.
The most read stories on Left Foot Forward this week:
1. EU Commission slaps down George Osborne over rebate claim – James Bloodworth
2. Natalie Bennett: We would not prop up a Tory government – James Bloodworth
3. Pakistan’s blasphemy law is a relentless guillotine for minorities – Kunwar Shahid
4. Austerity and the misspent QE trillions – Leo Schulz
5. The internet helps create Julien Blancs – but it can also take them down – Ruby StockhamLike this article? Sign up to Left Foot Forward's weekday email for the latest progressive news and comment - and support campaigning journalism by making a donation today.
Leave a Reply