The most read articles on Left Foot Forward this week.
Here are this week’s most read articles:
2. Five reasons why the privatisation of Royal Mail is bad policy – James Bloodworth
3. Video: What Michael Gove thinks of people who use foodbanks – James Bloodworth
4. The EDL fails to attract support, but anti-Muslim sentiment remains widespread – Dominic Ashton
5. Coalition presides over shocking increase in number of people using food banks – James Bloodworth
• Sign up to our email service.Like this article? Sign up to Left Foot Forward's weekday email for the latest progressive news and comment - and support campaigning journalism by making a donation today.
Leave a Reply