The most read articles on Left Foot Forward this week.
Here are this week’s most read articles:
1. Comment: On Feminism and the Suzanne Moore Controversy – Carl Packman
2. A letter to the President of Argentina – James Hallwood, Young Fabians
3. The government is in denial over the impact of cuts on disabled people – Neil Coyle, Disability Alliance
4. Anger at government reforms to Disability Living Allowance – Ben Mackay
5. Comment: Mean, miserable legislation from a mean, miserable government – Caroline Lucas MP, Green Party
• Sign up to our email service.